Monday, May 23, 2011

Wolfing

"Wolf"  I've never been one to paint animals/landscapes and such.  I am never attached to one idea of art. I feel like I can create anything out of anything for anyone.  This piece was symbolic.  Ryan's mom Marci, is amazing.  She's the most giving person I've ever met. She's never upset and I couldn't have asked for a better mother in law. I love her and thank her for making such an amazing human as Ryan.  I like to paint things for her and i try to narrow in on what she likes.  This piece was done for her as her beautiful Connecticut home is very special.  The entire place gives you the feeling of being in a cabin. This piece was conceived in order to be one of the main pieces of Clay's and Marcy's home.  I wanted to show nature in a dark but pretty way.  They loved it  and I loved it too.  I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment