Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hands down

Mr. Riccardo Tisci head designer for the label Givenchy  is looking to buy an apartment in New York City, sources say.  He’s looking for the perfect place in downtown.  He’s also being heard openly discussing his move to Dior with certain peeps.  And while I still don’t think the official Dior announcement will happen until September, its a toss still if it will be him, or Sara Burton.  I hope its Mr. Tisci as Sara already has the McQueen house. When I was looking at the Givenchy project as of the last year,  I've realized that Riccardo has done an outstanding job in avant garde fashions.  To my surprise I found out today he has created some of the most memorable looks of the past few years.  I am excited to see if this will come true. Riccardo Tisci, new creative director for Dior.... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment