Monday, April 4, 2011

a big one

This animal was masturbating w/his belly.   Masturbation is something that every animal enjoys.   I am pretty much married and very happy, however, I am always curios if people masturbate more when single or married.   I think that a lot of people rather just self pleasure more often.  I think that sometimes hot sex takes a while and a lot of the time its easier to just get it done and move along!   I think that a lot of people are very private about this and probably won't say anything about this.  I honestly don't care to know about peoples masturbating habits, but I am sure that everyone is got very interesting ways.  I almost want to have people share the weirdest way to do so.  Maybe not... I may be asking for trouble here.   Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy sex very much... but sometimes, I just want a quickie.

No comments:

Post a Comment