Saturday, June 4, 2011

Poop

Jammie Nicholas is a nasty little boy from Britain.  He who expresses himself  created a  perfume made from his own excrement.  He sells his bottle of nasty for £40 (that’s $65),  he has sold 25 of the 85 bottles he’s created. He named it  “Surplus-Made from the Excesses of the Body.” Jammie came out with the idea he says “I was reading a book by the French writer Dominique Laporte called he History of Shit , which analyses the theoretical and social implications of faeces, and its role as a building material for cosmetics, he said. “It suggested that pleasant smells were used to cover bad smells, so it could be suggested that a bad smell could be used to cover pleasant smells.”  I DON'T GET IT... SPECIALLY WHEN YOU SEE THIS AD. 
Another wild creator is Miss Cherry Tree, who is all about her pee.   She started collecting it in 2006 after every full moon. She said “I was fascinated by how the smell changes depending on what you eat. It smells really good after you eat a lot of honey and it smells terrible after eating chicken.” EW EW EW.
Her older bro owns a liquor distillery,  she started adding sugar to the urine to fermenting it.   This turns it into alcohol and kills any germs that may be present.  Tree doesn’t add any other scents to the mix. its all her. She eats different things to change it up. She's not selling this yet.. is more conceptual.. THANK GOD!  Ms. Cherry said: “I have a close relationship to urine. I’ve done it all my life.”  and to that I say.. so have I.. yet I don't think this is going to be a hit.. its very culty, I am sure she'll find some Water sports fans that will love this.
and last.. but not least.... listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment