Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Glamour HIts

Some of the latest fashion accessories that are popping up all over the runway are super fun and I want them all.. well.. I can't use them all but I still want them,  one of my favorites are visors, these guys  have resurfaced at both Balenciaga and Givenchy for Resort 2012, they are super chic.



Hair jewelry is also making a comeback, one of the original Rock Stars who made this one of her iconic looks was Ms. Courtney Love.  Now some of the top designers are making some updated rad versions to bring to the masses of 2011. Here's some cool ones I found.  Leafy jewel-encrusted crowns stole the show at Valentino couture earlier this month, a concept that was also masterfully excecuted by Maison Michel for Spring ’11 (with a helping hand from Lou Doillon and Bambi Northwood-Blyth).



 Lets get our paws up for Mr. Michael Kors’ versatile Fall ’11 hair jewerly, worn here as a ponytail cuff by Codie Young.  Amazing!!! I so love these... I wish I could get one for every single one of my friends w/ long hair.


Artist Columbine Pheonix has already got another cool idea going, making some rad pieces out of bone and jewel.  Here's a hot example.

No comments:

Post a Comment