Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alma



"Alma Children" I have told about Ms. Children before, she's a perpetual indulgence sister.  She resides in the Pacific North West and she's a fun fun soul!  She "Jim" has been my friend for very long and we are pretty much like family.  One day, I had given a painting to a friend of mine for her bday and when Ms. Children came to visit us in Portland one day she brought up the fact that even though we had been friends for years, I had never painted her anything!  I was like.. shut up! its true.. I never did!!   But I had no idea... so I decided that when Ryan and I were going on our Seattle vacation I would bring Jim a painting of Sister Alma.   This is the same image from my archive photos.   I actually took this picture and I decided to make it into a portrait honoring Ms. Children.   I love this pc. and I want to share it w/you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment